Join us this August
15 Educational Keynote Presentations with Leaders in Yoga & Yoga Therapy
An experiential and educational conference for healthcare professionals, yoga professionals and individuals interested in how yoga therapy can be holistically used to create better health and wellbeing. 15 keynotes, 6 panel discussions, 70+ Experiential Sessions & Live Networking & Industry Sponsors
Explore the difference of yoga therapy for yourself
Experiential Community Sessions
Choose from 70+ experiential community sessions offered by yoga therapists across the world. Learn, Practice, Embody the difference of therapeutic yoga for yourself.
Join in Six (Two Each Day)
Listen in and ask questions in moderated panel & round table discussions with leaders in yoga therapy, safe and accessible yoga & yoga research
Live, Fully Engaging Networking & Sponsor Booths
Meet Healthcare & Yoga Professionals Across the World
Two hours each day dedicated to live networking, setting up meetings and visiting exhibitor booths. Meet other professionals interested in yoga for mental health, chronic pain, COVID-related health challenges and helping to bring yoga and yoga therapy into healthcare.
We warmly invite you to join us for three packed days in our virtual and highly interactive conference!
For healthcare & yoga professionals (or those simply interested in how yoga, breath, meditation & yoga therapy are being used to radically transform healthcare), this is the conference for you!
108 leaders from 16 countries (doctors, yoga therapists & researchers) inspire in this fully interactive conference experience.
Each Day Features 5 keynote presentations, 2 interactive discussions, 20+ experiential community sessions and 2 designated hours for networking and industry booths.
Join leaders in the field of yoga therapy sharing educational and experiential presentations. Network with other yoga, healthcare professionals and individuals interested in how yoga therapy supports better health and wellbeing.
- Day 1: Integrating Yoga Therapy Into Healthcare features keynotes with Dean Ornish, M.D., Sat Bir Khalsa, Alison Whitehead, Yogacharya AB Bhavanani, Göran Boll
- Day 2: Optimal Health At All Ages; Self Care & Managing Pain features keynotes with Sara Lazar, PhD, Holger Cramer, PhD, Gary Kraftsow, Michelle Fury, Shirley Telles
- Day 3: Healing Our World With Yoga; Safe, Therapeutic, Effective features Charlene Muhammad, LD, C-IAYT, Priya Verma PA-C, Ingrid Yang, M.D., J.D., Saraswathi Vasudevan, Colin Dunsmuir & Stanford Wong.
- Full Conference Access tickets provide replays for all keynotes and panel presentations. Community Sessions are run live & concurrently; turn up live and attend the sessions most aligned to your interests.)
- Full Conference Pass is $299 US; Discounts for Students, Pensioners, Military, Veterans & those from WHO designated low-income countries.
- CE (continuing education credit) is available with both the International Association of Yoga Therapists (15 CE's) & The Yoga Alliance.
- $299 Full Access (All 3 days, plus Recordings for 1 year)
- $179 One Day Access (does not include recordings)
- DISCOUNTED Tickets for students, pensioners and participants from low income countries
Dr. Dean Ornish: The Transformative Power of Lifestyle Medicine Sat Bir Khalsa: 'The Science and Research on Yoga for Stress, Resilience and Burnout in Healthcare Workers' Alison Whitehead: 'A Radical Redesign of Healthcare: The Veterans Health Administration Whole Health System' Dr. Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani 'Integrating Yoga Therapy with the Modern Medical System' Göran Boll: 'From 0-300 in a Decade; How MediYoga Became an Integral Part of the Swedish Healthcare System'
Dr. Sara Lazar, PhD: 'Pain, Fear, Meditation and the Brain: How Equanimity Alters Neural Responses to Pain' Dr. Holger Cramer, PhD: 'The Utilization, Efficacy and Safety of Yoga for Chronic Pain - What the Research Says' Gary Kraftsow: 'Optimizing Health through Yoga: Healthy Aging, Self-Care, Stress, and Resiliency' Michelle Fury: 'Yoga Therapy for Emotional Health: How to Safely & Effectively Meet Kids' Emotional Needs through Yoga' Dr. Shirley Telles: 'The Breath & Its Role in Therapy - Effects and Safety for Optimal Health'
Charlene Muhammad and Priya Verma: Health Inequality & Access to Care; The Radical Idea of Yoga for All Catherine Justice: The Yoga Mat and the Lab Coat - Transforming Integrative Medicine with Yoga Therapy Dr. Ingrid Yang: COVID-19 -Utilizing Yoga Therapy for Recovery and Resilience Saraswathi Vasudevan, C-IAYT - The Role of the Mind in Illness & Healing: Insights and Practices Rooted in Yogic Philosophy Colin Dunsmuir & Stanford Wong: Approaches to Anger in Yoga & Healthcare; Perspectives from an MD & Yoga Therapist
Join us for two interactive (panel or round table discussions) moderated each day.
4:45pm Aug 13 through 8am
5:45pm Aug 13 through 9am the next day
9:15pm Aug 13 through 12:30pm the next day
1:45am Sat Aug 14 through 5pm the next day
- SHARE: Share the word and encourage attendance at the three-day conference; help spread the word with local healthcare providers and your local & online communities. Earn CE's when you attend the conference (with the IAYT & Yoga Alliance).
- EXHIBIT: Host an exhibitor booth during the conference.With six designated hours to present and interact with conference attendees; your fully interactive exhibitor booth puts you in front of a highly engaged audience. Broadcast live or share pre-recorded content.
* Your exhibitor fee benefits our charitable partner, the Give Back Yoga Foundation
- SPONSOR: Show your support for the field of yoga therapy and gain brand exposure to conference participants and through our marketing outreach. Share your message in a pre-recorded video in front of our keynote presentations.
* Your sponsorship benefits our charitable partner, the Give Back Yoga Foundation
- Mental Health
- Chronic Pain
- COVID related health challenges
- Creating Optimal Health
- Yoga Therapy in Healthcare
Yoga Alliance is providing up to 30 CE's for attendees. Details of which sessions are included can be found here.
If you are with another association or organization, encourage them to get in touch with us.
How yoga therapy is Integrated into healthcare around the world
How yoga therapy is being used to address the challenges of today; from mental health challenges to chronic pain and COVID-related health challenges
Join engaging, interactive panel & round table discussions with experts from around the world
Support a global effort seeking to collectively raise awareness of the benefits of yoga therapy
Access to 90+ sessions, including 70 experiential practices; see the difference of yoga therapy, guided by yoga therapists across the world
Highly interactive networking and community building for healthcare and yoga professionals seeing to bring more yoga & meditation into health care
CE's for IAYT and Yoga Alliance
At Give Back Yoga, our mission is to bring the transformational benefits of yoga to people with limited access to this practice.