To apply to be a Community Session Host, you will need to be a C-IAYT Yoga Therapist (or equivalent)*.
- Host a 45-55min (experiential or lecture based) session during the three day conference
- Be highlighted in the GYTD conference
- Have the opportunity to build your international profile
- Have the opportunity to grow your client base (self-promotion at the end of your session is encouraged – this event is hosted to help you create new clients)
- Receive over $275 in value (Full Conference Access Pass Plus Recordings; plus a Directory profile in the Yoga for Better Health App & Website).
Plan your session for one of the following key conference themes:
- Yoga therapy for mental health
- Yoga therapy for chronic pain
- Yoga therapy for COVID related health challenges
- Yoga therapy within healthcare
- Yoga therapy for optimal health & wellbeing
To register to host a community session, you will need pre-prepared:
- The title of your presentation
- A 140 character description for your presentation (to get people to click to learn more)
- A longer description of your presentation
- A 1500 x 600px image to feature your session
- Your website, Twitter & LinkedIn URLs (if you have)
- Credit card details to purchase your discounted conference pass & submit your registration to host a Community Session
Yoga therapists who offer a Community session in the 2021 Global Yoga Therapy Day Conference receive a discounted conference ticket for just $150**
* The GYTD submissions team will review all registrants and confirm your place in the Community Sessions portion of the conference program. You must be a C-IAYT (or equvalent) to host a community session.
** $75 for the first 100 to commit to host.