Presenter Submissions Opens May 25
Summit Registration Opens June 21
Share Yoga Therapy With Your Community - Aug 10
Celebrate Global Yoga Therapy Day - Aug 14
- Title & description of your talk
- Your qualifications/experience
- A video overview of your presentation (45-90 seconds)
- Your head shot, bio and website/social links
Successful applicants will hear from the GYTD by June 20th; and registrations for the summit will open on June 21st.
- Hospitals or Rehabilitation
- Addiction and recovery
- Warriors and veterans
- Wheelchairs or bedridden
- End of life support or grief
- First responders/front line
- Chronic pain
- Depression or Mental Health
- Bringing Yoga to unserved populations
- Yoga research and it's implications
- Building a thriving yoga therapy business (marketing and business related)
Championing Yoga Therapy
You know how immensely beneficial yoga can be when applied therapeutically for the individual. Participate in the day to lift the profession; provide your local or online community an experiential difference and perhaps gain new clients most in need of your services.
Educating Across the Globe
Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much. Join in a worldwide effort to collectively raise public awareness of Yoga Therapy; across cultures, lineages and countries working together to lift the awareness about the difference of Yoga Therapy.
Working Together for the Greater Good
Use our private Facebook Group to connect with other Yoga Therapists, gain ideas and insights to maximize your efforts and to collectively work together to support the field and progress the profession.