Join us this August
Therapy for the Ages
An experiential and educational conference for healthcare professionals, yoga professionals and individuals interested in how yoga therapy can be holistically used to create better health and wellbeing.
Explore the difference of yoga therapy for yourself
Experiential Community Sessions
Qualified yoga therapists play an integral part in the 2021 GYTD Conference. Join engaging community sessions.
We warmly invite you to join us for three packed days in our virtual and highly interactive conference!
Learn from our keynote speakers, participate in interactive panel discussions and join in a wide range of experiential community sessions sharing how yoga therapy is within healthcare and to address mental health challenges, chronic pain, COVID-related challenges and to create more optimal health.
Enjoy educational keynotes with the following esteemed presenter from around the world
5:00pm Aug 13 through 6:59am
6:00p Aug 13 through 8am the next day
9:30pm Aug 13 through 11:30am the next day
2:00am Sat Aug 14 through 4pm
- SHARE: Share the word and encourage attendance at the three-day conference; help spread the word with local healthcare providers and your local & online communities. Earn CE's when you attend the conference (with the IAYT & Yoga Alliance).
- HOST: Inspire a global community of participants and host a community session during the conference. Share your knowledge in an experiential or educational session. All C-IAYT or equivalent are invited to register to host a community session.
- EXHIBIT: Host an exhibitor booth during the conference.With six designated hours to present and interact with conference attendees; your fully interactive exhibitor booth puts you in front of a highly engaged audience. Broadcast live or share pre-recorded content.
* Your exhibitor fee benefits our charitable partner, the Give Back Yoga Foundation
- SPONSOR: Show your support for the field of yoga therapy and gain brand exposure to conference participants and through our marketing outreach. Share your message in a pre-recorded video in front of our keynote presentations.
* Your sponsorship benefits our charitable partner, the Give Back Yoga Foundation
If you're a qualified yoga therapist or healthcare professional using yoga therapeutically who would like to offer a community session in the conference, we encourage you to submit to present.
There are also opportunities to sponsor or exhibit at the conference. Learn more below
- Mental Health
- Chronic Pain
- COVID related health challenges
- Creating Optimal Health
- Yoga Therapy in Healthcare
How yoga therapy is Integrated into healthcare around the world
How yoga therapy is being used to address the challenges of today; from mental health challenges to chronic pain and COVID-related health challenges
Join in interactive panel discussions with experts from around the world
Support a global effort seeking to collectively raise awareness of the benefits of yoga therapy
Enjoy experiential practices and see the difference of yoga therapy, guided by yoga therapists across the world
'First In' Conference pricing available to those who pre-register.
EXHIBIT AT THE CONFERENCE
Though held online, the 2021 GYTD Conference will mimic a conventional conference, inclusive of a 'exhibitor hall' for organizations (schools, programs, businesses) that support the field of yoga therapy. In addition to designated visitation times throughout the conference, you will have the ability to 'man the booth' and meet live with attendees. You will also be able to share a video about your services and be able to get downloaded reports on booth attendants, comments and provide direct links to your website. Contact us for full details about this exciting, interactive opportunity to display your products and services to an engaged audience of healthcare and yoga professionals & enthusiasts.Learn More
SPONSOR THE CONFERENCE
The Global Yoga Therapy Day invite you to partner with us as a sponsor for our upcoming three-day conference, Aug 13-15 2021. This conference provides an exciting opportunity to reach 150,000+ people through social media and engage with and promote your organization to thousands of dedicated yoga practitioners and enthusiasts across the world. Limited gold and silver sponsorship opportunities are available, and include the ability to share a short video introducing your business before our keynote presentations. Sponsors also receive the inclusion of an interactive exhibitor's booth in our exhibitor's hall.Learn More
PLEASE HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
The GYTD is a is a cross lineage, cross cultural, collaborative effort - where yoga professionals, associations, schools and organizations around the globe are working together to lift public awareness of yoga therapy. Lead a Community Session to help build your own business, be a sponsor or exhibitor; or simply join us for the learnings. In the coming months leading up to the conference, please save the dates and help us spread the word!Help Spread the Word
At Give Back Yoga, our mission is to bring the transformational benefits of yoga to people with limited access to this practice.